Friday, 10 February 2017

MORE OF ANDY's BOLT ACTION GERMANS

Well Andy's been at it again and found time to paint some more of his German bolt action models.  His original painted models can be found here. He has now completed all his weapon teams he needs, Flamethrower, Sniper, High Command team and a Panzerschreck Anti-tank team.  He only needs to finish off his Nebelwerfer also his Pak40 gun teams and I think he has finished it all.

They all look very good indeed in their winter theme, something I may well adopt on my Finns.



High Command team - very cool


Panzerschreck Team


Sniper Team, very cool looking through the stumps


Flamethrower team
I will have to start painting and soon .....


2 comments:

  1. Those look really cool. I received that pack for Xmas for my own Winter Germans project. Wish I was at home and not at work so I could get painting! :)

    ReplyDelete