Friday, 9 December 2016

FOW PAINTING USA MODELS

Well I have been busy painting again this week for a club tournament this weekend and have just finished my M2A1 105mm Howitzer battery, probably not my best work on painting the crew but it looks ok for the table top gaming .......  must admit I had found it quite hard going from painting 28mm models back to the 15mm scales



Also finished a section of Self Propelled Anti Aircraft platoon being the combination of M13 MGMC (twin .50 cal) and T28E1 CGMC (37mm)  ......  a great little platoon that can dish out a fair amount of firepower on the unsuspecting German armoured cars and aircraft alike.





Needed to finish another small section of US Rifle platoon , so all ready for the weekend gaming now.

I had to change my list for the weekend as I found out that it is only lists from 1943 Sicily Landings onwards, so I had to swap the 
T-30 assualt guns for some Anti-aircraft instead as the Rifle companies stop using the T-30's in favour of the M8 Scotts.

1 comment:

  1. I had to do the same thing couldnt use my T-30's or M3 Lees

    ReplyDelete