Wednesday, 29 June 2016

MILITES WARLORD AND NAFFATAN TEAMS

I have been busy painting up some more Saga models.

The first being the Warlord for the Milites Christi force I have.  He has come out rather well and I have chosen to give him a white cloak to match the warriors I had done last week.




   

I have also finished a unit of deadly Naffatan warriors, these guys were armed with the task of throwing volatile liquid bombs at the enemy. The Naffatan warriors instilled fear into their enemy's as their burning combustibles could penetrate even the heaviest armoured knights - sounds like a great unit to have for my Moor/Mutatawwia Saga army's.





Next on the painting table is a unit of mounted Hearthguard Knights for the Milites Christi force, should hopefully finish those by early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment