Friday, 24 June 2016

ANGLO-SAXON WARRIORS

Well I have been busy painting up the last of my Anglo-Saxon warriors that I needed to finish off my Saga force I had started about 2 years ago.

The army has grown Since my last update, now it has
Alfred Hero, Anglo-Saxon Lord, Anglo-Dane Lord (with Axe)
A unit of Hearthguard, 3x Warrior units and 3x Levy units and also those pesky Monks as well, and a Bard to tell my Saga stories.

So some photos then

Freshly painted warrior unit




My Overall Force with Levy on the right, Warriors at the rear, Lords in front left
with Hearthguard behind them with the Monks left... and the lonely Bard



So thats the Anglo-Saxons / Anglo-Danes all done. Onto my next project ...... 

2 comments:

  1. Would that next project be your Bolt action Fins?
    Looks good Mate I have to get another Army up and running to give me a few options.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers John, I have a bit of Saga bug at the moment but yes I must get onto those Finns ..... so many projects and so little time.
      Andy has been busy on his Bolt Action German stuff , you need to give him another game sometime soon.

      Delete